Pages

Siri Dhanyalu Millets | khadar Vali Diet Plan


Asathoma Sadgamaya

Tamasoma Jyothirgamaya

Mrutyoma Amruthamgamaya

Satyameva Jayathe...Yad bhavam tad bhavathi

My life's movement from an Engineer-Industrialist to an Architect of India's
first and unique Pragati Biodiversity Knowledge Park has been remarkable and
impactful. I owe my success and achievement to my parents, siblings, teachers
and all well-wishers. My original goal to create Vyadirahitha Samajam, and
free the world of two threats of Pollution and Hunger has been realized to the
greatest possible extent with more needs to be done through combined
initiatives and support of governments, leaders, NGOs and citizens of India.
A farmer cultivates and produces food grains. He serves the society by
meeting its food requirements. His hand is always giving and all others are in
receiving position. A farmer produces Amrutha Aahaaram through which the
health and happiness of people for now and of the future generations is
protected and safeguarded. This basic objective I have realized to fruition at
Pragati. The land where Pragati was established was earlier a No-Go area
where even lizards wouldn't lay eggs. It was a limestone quarry depleted of
water resources and barren as trees were completely absent. It took us nearly
a decade to restore greenery in the area, and make it totally free of bacteria,
virus and mosquitoes. Pragati stands testimony to how focused and dedicated
efforts through Pavithra Vrukshalu (sacred herbal, herdicinal and aromatic
plants) natural farming, water harvesting, root-zone plantation and 3-Rs
(reduce, reuse and recycle) how a waste land can be converted into green area
with rich biodiversity and pollution free environment.
The seeds of my entrepreneurship started during my student days. While
doing my second year of Engineering degree I met Dr VRK Rao from IIT
Mumbai. It was a turning point of my life. I could learn different practical
trades and become an expert in design, metallurgy, and fabrication.
My first work position was with M.M. Suri, a locomotive company. Within two
years I was made the In-charge for designs and manufacturing unit in Pune.
Later, I started my own industry McFab Engineering Works. However, at my
core I am always a farmer, and the childhood days in paddy fields, streams,
rivers and nature left deep and memorable experience of nature's beauty,

No comments:

Post a Comment